Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pearl goes to work

So it has been a very busy week! I have met so many people. My foster kid, Julia took me to my foster mom's work this yesterday. It was a bit scary, but my foster mom says I was very brave. I met about a kajillion new people. They were really nice and a lot of them gave me treats.

Then my foster mom wanted me to go outside and pee. And just when I thought things couldn't get any sillier with the "going outside" thing, I had to go in the "dog pen" at work. It has tiny little stones on the ground and they expect me to pee in that? Really! I said that there was NO WAY I was going to pee in that stuff. So my foster mom caved and took me out to the grass. I never thought I would be happy to see grass!! I peed right away and as usual, everyone was very impressed with that.

Today I am at work for the whole day! I'm sleeping in this big old stinky dog bed. But I don't mind that Chester gets the good bed and I'm sleeping on the stinky bed. It has lots of bones and stuff.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment